Ema Hossain Design Portfolio

Take a look at my other blog EmaHossainDesign Portfolio to see more about my design work

My Christmas stall

Last weekend I had a stall at a local Christmas event.

It was very cold, the temperatures were around 3-6 degrees centigrade.

Luckily for me I was well wrapped up in my favourite Brora cashmere hat and cardigan coat under my cape jacket.

It was a very enjoyable day mainly because I was kept company by a good friend and despite the cold weather lots of people were out and about and supported the market stall holders. I sold lots of cards, gift tags and notebooks and flower magnets.


Me at my stall, (photo taken by We love Enfield)

Me with my friend ,photo taken by Karen Mercer, owner of My Coffee Stop


My favourite items on the stall were these colourful felt flower jumbo paper clips and the Christmas flower fridge magnet clips.


These flower and insect mini bookmarks were also popular.

The highlight of the afternoon was when my family popped by. 

There was also a brilliant brass band playing, lighting the Christmas tree and a parade.









No comments:

Post a Comment