Ema Hossain Design Portfolio

Take a look at my other blog EmaHossainDesign Portfolio to see more about my design work

craft stall and daily art challenge



Here are a couple of photos of my recent stall.



I am pleased with the set up and the paper bunting I made for decorating the stall using Tilda papers. I had paper goods like cards, notebooks, paper covered pencils and flower magnets and a few French style noticeboards for sale.

It rained heavily both days which is why I am wearing my rain mac ( and wellies) in both! but despite that it was lovely to have some customers and get feedback on my paper goods. I have always wanted to do craft fairs but having to arrange child care means I am only going to be able to do the local markets, when I can get family to help out.

Last week I set myself a challenge , to do a painting or drawing, however small everyday before breakfast. Its been great, I surprised myself with my work so far. This is what I did this past week




















2 comments:

  1. Your paintings are great! That is very inspiring to get up and do something before breakfast! Well done you and don't worry most people are at regular cross roads, some never even explore the path they would actually enjoy, they stick with their dead end boring jobs and are never truly happy.If you can be creative in life, that's the best thing! Not to mention the fact you are raising happy, creative children too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have decided to do? I find myself at a similar crossroads. Please share your experience. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete