Ema Hossain Design Portfolio

Take a look at my other blog EmaHossainDesign Portfolio to see more about my design work

summer dress brooches

We've been having some fantastic summer days these last past weeks. The perfect weather for a pretty girly floral skirt or dress. But what's a girl to do when the craving for a new dress won't go away and  there's no space in the wardrobe or the budget for anything new to wear? . Well, help is at hand in the form of the cutest little dress and skirt brooches. That's right little dresses and skirts brooches. These have been made and designed by me. They have a wire miniature hanger attached and a brooch back. They are all available in  my Folksy shop Rara Avis !

a cute full gathered skirt  brooch

I love this, such a pretty Liberty print. The full skirt is prettified with a satin bow and a pearl like buckle. I think this would look really cute as a little girls skirt, but if it was in my size I'd definately try in on. It's summery and sweet.

This gorgeous skirt  is made with a beautiful peacock feather Liberty print. I've designed a lovely pencil skirt style with a waistband.


a pencil skirt brooch


I also adore this gorgeous pink long prom dress brooch, it's the sort of thing I would wear to a party or a wedding



beautiful floral corsage dress brooch


Ofcourse choosing is hard when they are all gorgeous, I wouldn't know which to choose from these two








This first is a one shouldered dress with front pleats and a faux pearl flower corsage. The second is a fuller skirted strapless dress with a pleated and shaped bodice and a button and bead corsage



Here is another lovely strapless dress brooch . which has some bead embellishment and ribbon and pearl detail.


This style has a pleated bodice and waist and a bead corsage



All these gorgeous brooches are now on sale in my online shop Rara Avis

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    real money slots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I'm Laura from Italy! Lovely blog!
    I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

    Laura from Italy

    ReplyDelete